Friday, February 11, 2011

Guest Designer for Frosted Designs!

I am so excited to be the Guest Designer for Fabulous Friday Challenge at Frosted Designs today!

This weeks it is a word challenge! We all know that Valentine's day is around the corner so the challenge is to use to use the word LOVE on your card, layout or project! Easy Peasy!!  

So head on over have a look at my designs and over the next few days I'll post them up with 'recipes'! 

Here's some sneak peeks!




 


 I can't wait to see what everyone creates! 
 
This week's prize is a $20 gift certificate to Your Memories Here Store!

To be entered to win, you need to submit a project... so get busy and get crafting! We can't wait to see what you create!
You have until noon (CST) Thursday, Feb. 17 to link up your project! You can link up your project at Frosted Designs post here!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! chloe you have been busy!! Love love love all your gorgeous designs!! Congratulations on your GDT at frosted designs!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally LOVE your layout!! Love the other projects here too, but the layout you posted at Frosted Deisgns is just precious. Love the photos inside the letters!!

    Welcome to Frosted Designs! We are so glad to have you GD for us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Frosted Designs this week Chloe! I really, really love the word "LOVE" done with the photos.......so very cute!!!! Great work and I hope to see you around often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Chloe! It is so great being able to showcase your work on the FD blog this week and to have you as part of the team! And you are such an over acheiver with three projects!! lol!! I love it!! I really, really like the LO with your boys... it is just precious! And the way you did the word love... amazing!! Thanks for joining us!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Chloe!!! I love your work, you have been very busy scrapping. I love that black and White LO it's absolutely GORGEOUS!!!. Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just look at all that awesome stuff! Wowsers :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A big congrats on your Guest DT gig, Chloe! Fabulous work and fun challenge! xxD

    ReplyDelete