When the boys were young we flew to Queensland. My husband was the best man at a wedding. But Drew looked just as smart in his little tuxedo shirt!
Well, it is a ribbon challenge! Now there is a lot of space in my ribbon box!
I hope you'll visit tomorrow! I am the Guest Designer for Frosted Designs and I can not wait to share the LOVE!
SNEAK PEEK!
Meanwhile...
You know you are a dedicated scrapper when:
Your son comes home from his second day ever of school with a painting and the FIRST thing you say is:
"Cool! It's 12 x 12! I can scrap that!"
Thanks to the ladies at Do You Stack Up for a fun challenge! Now, off to buy some more ribbon to fill the gaps!








Oh he is a cutie! Love how you used all the ribbon, it looks like a taggie banket I made last week with those colours! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at DYSU! Hope to see you again next time.
ReplyDeletegreat scraplayout Chloe and wow what a lot of ribbons, fantastic
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us at the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda
This is gorgeous and your son looks real cute in his tuxedo. What a great way to use up those ribbons. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx
ReplyDeleteFantastic! Absolutely love the way you have used the ribbons! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.
ReplyDelete-Wenche
brilliant was to use up the scraps - looks fab (and you can go shopping too - what more is there)
ReplyDeletekitten DYSU team
Hi Chloe! OK - if this aint ribbon what else should be ribbon lol, wonderful idea to use your scraps, awesome lo! Thanks so much for joining us at DYSU this week! Janna
ReplyDeleteOMG, how precious! Drew looks like quite the little man and what a great way to use your ribbons! LOVE it. Can't wait to see what you do with the fab artwork. xxD
ReplyDeleteI loved it - I am inspired to try this especially since I have a million scraps.
ReplyDelete