Cheap Chirpin Tuesday is here again with your chance to WIN everything we feature for the month!
All you need to do is:
- Leave a comment under this post.
- Leave a comment under the last two week's post HERE ! and HERE!
- Leave a comment on Carlene's posts HERE, HERE and HERE!
Make your scrap room a chirpin great place to this week for items that cost less than $2. I made this tool holder. It is the best thing in my scrap room. (And yes, I know I spelt Fiskars wrong!) Will be changing that as soon as I get more label refills.
I take this tool holder to scrapathons and it sits on my desk so that anywhere I go, I have all my essentials in one spot.
The little boxes are from Bunnings for $2 each. I painted them, glued them together on a piece of balsa wood. Then obviously used my scrap skills to decorate it with my name, labels, etc. I glued ribbon under the end boxes so i can carry it and it has all the things I reach for every two minutes.
Here are the boxes I used. For $2 each, you can have as many or as little as you need.
I love it so much. It makes my scrap space more organised. More time for scrapping!! For this weeks giveaway, I'm adding two of these little boxes in for you so get started!
So far you have a chance to WIN ALL THIS if you find the posts and comment on each one:
Go over to Me n' Miss Pink Cricut to see how she chirps it cheap on a Tuesday.











Didn't realise these were so cheap. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI Love these!! What an awesome project!
ReplyDeleteBunnings, here I come! Gonna let my girls go for it too! Thanks once again! Shannen
ReplyDeleteThis project is amazing!!! I'm going to the craft store tomorrow to see if I can find some containers like these so I can make something similar. Thanks for the inspiration and have a great day. :)
ReplyDeleteI know the drawing is over, but I just had to comment on this adorable project. I'll be keeping my eye out for Cheap Chirpin Tuesday in the future, too! xxD
ReplyDelete