Wednesday, February 2, 2011

From Cute to Kindy Flashbacks.

 My big spunky monkey is starting Kindy in two days and I thought I'd give you a little snapshot of his road to Kindy. Some inspiration and easy double layouts to copy!  
 Boys will be Boys, Elegant Cakes, MS Publisher for correct sizing.
Photoshop, a black pen and a ruler. (pre-cricut!)
Blackletter, Home accents, paint.
Superman, Cri-Kits Gel pens
 Both my sons have a rare form of albinism. Both have nystagmus, which makes their eyes shake side to side all day long. Dean uses this stare to stop his eyes momentarily. It is odd (to me) seeing photos of their eyes so still.
I am so proud of my Superman for coping with all his vision challenges so well. Even with his vision failing quite fast, hardly anyone notices. He just gets about his business of playing, saving the universe and flying to all kinds of galaxies. 

Enjoy school Superman. I'll miss your sound effects.


3 comments:

  1. Seriously Chloe, your pages blow me away! I really have no words for how fabulous these are! Your love and sense of humor always shines through! You sure have 2 lucky little boys! xxD

    ReplyDelete