Saturday, February 26, 2011

Exciting news and Thank You's!


Tomorrow I feature on SOMETHING SOMEONE SUNDAY at Scrappy-Go-Lucky and I would LOVE you join us there! There is a sneak peek above for you!

PLUS

I wanted to sing some praises:

Thank you to:

Everyone should visit Traci. She has great boy layouts and loves her cricut (like most of us!)

LB has some awesome layouts. She scraps like I do - to get the story down. Beware: You'll keep scrolling on her blog... make sure you make a coffee.

MareBear makes awesome inspirational cards. Scroll down on her blog and have a look at her masculine cards. I love them!

for my Leibster Blog award. Shelly has the yummiest looking coffee posted 21st Feb and have a look at the cute peas in a pod on the 23rd Feb. They are the cutest!

 Singing praises also for Mandy at Scrappy-go-Lucky for asking me to Guest Design tomorrow, it was so much fun.

And lastly, thanks to the higher powers that be for giving my Grandma a great long life. She passed away this week and I am thankful for the memories I have of her and will be completing a layout about her to post later in the week. 
Thanks also to one of my blogging friends for this beautiful sentiment. I got lost in blogging world yesterday when I went looking for something suitable and can't remember who gave me the idea, but thanks to ALL of my blogging pals for their inspiration!

See You tomorrow for Something Someone Sunday at Scrappy-go-Lucky then later in the week I will have a few more surprises for you and THE BEST BLOG HOP EVER!!! You will not want to miss it...It's HOT and just a little bit Camp!
Even Jacob, my scrap assistant approved it.


6 comments:

  1. Chole, Thank u for the praise and I am really sorry to hear about your grandmother. Thanks Again. Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your Grandma, your layout of her and the sentiment is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad to hear of you Grandma passing the layout is great.
    www.shelleysland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think SCAL needs to be my next purchase *sigh*... My birthday's coming up, so I may have just had a lightbulb moment, hee hee. Awesome Chloe - but it always is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sentiment to ease the passing of a loved one for the ones left behind. Adorable critter cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about your Gran, Chloe. Beautiful picture of her and sentiment. your birdie card is as cute as can be! xxD

    ReplyDelete