Here is the sketch:
Love my glitter pearl chalks that work together with the Peachy Keen Stamps to make faces adorable.
I am into using my Sizzix for embossing then going over the pattern with 3D paint. It gives it a really good texture and interesting depths.
Such a cute birthday card, I think I'll save it for my own birthday! LOL (since I seem to buy my own presents anyway!)
Here is my first attempt at the sketch before my screech rocked the house, "OOOOOHHHH NOOOOOO - MONNNNO CHROMAAAAATTTTIIIICCCCCC!!!! GAH!"
Anyway, This card is for the gardener at the school my son just began attending as a Kindy. He is vision impaired and the gardener sat in 37oC heat to paint the entire school with warning strips and visual cues for him. Bless her! It looks great and has already made a difference to him.
Thanks to Peachy Keen for another awesome challenge! Wishing everyone a happy day!







I love both cards!!
ReplyDeleteBoth of your cards are fabulous!! Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog. I am now a follower of yours. :) Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteThey are both so sweet! I really love the painting one!
ReplyDeleteHi Chloe, thank you for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower! Both cards are super CUTE!!!!! I'm now a follower and off to look at the rest of you CUTE blog.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Norma
Your cards are so beautiful and sweet. I'm a new follower now. I also love that you have a lot of boy themed cards since I have 2 boys and 1 girl... will need a lot of boy card 'idea help.' You're very creative. Thanks so much for sharing.
ReplyDelete-Katya
Your cards are so adorable! I love all the flowers on the orange card! So glad you shared your first card with us as well! I love them both! Thanks for joining the PK challenge! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI love both cards!! You are so sweet to give the gardener a card, I hope your son does well in kindergarten!!! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
ReplyDeleteinthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com
Both cards are brilliant and show us how you can get such different, (and fabulous) results from one sketch just by changing the colours and theme!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant! Congratulations on making the top 5!
Hugs Viv xx
Your cards are sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are too cute! My favorite is the orange one with the flowers. Thanks for sharing both of them. Congratulations on the top 5.
ReplyDeleteOh Chloe, BOTH cards are adorable! What a sweet teacher Dean has. Going the extra mile for kids really does make a difference. She'll LOVE her card! and the monochromatic one is so so bright and sunny! Fab interpretations of the sketch! xxD
ReplyDeleteSo so so CUTE! Your new follower. Shelly
ReplyDeletehttp://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/