Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Scrappiest Sketch 101

I may have missed the boat! I think the linky for this sketch is already closed, but oh well, I: A) still got scrapping done, B) am going to link it anyway just in case and, C) had fun... Win Win Win. 

The Scrappiest Sketch 101 I used for my big boy's first ever day of school. Such a milestone. Being a teacher I know how long the school career/journey is, and I'm so pleased to see such an excited face on my boy in this photo. I hope it stays.
  This free paper came from my first ever scrap magazine which I bought about 5 years ago. I have kept it all this time wanting to use it on Dean's first day of school. (Before Dean was even born!) Even though I got it out of the box and thought, ewww... there is so much better paper out there, I used it anyway like I had planned. 
Here is the sketch:
The smoochy kiss he gave his brother to say goodbye was adorable and I am glad I'm a scrapbook fanatic always with a camera ready to capture moments like these.

Thanks for a great Sketch. See you at The Scrappiest blog!

5 comments:

  1. Thats Beautiful Chloe. Your little man is growing up fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. I hopped over to your this morning and I love it! I have a little boy and an so happy to see so many great boy ideas. I really love the pencil holder a few posts back as well. I am your newest follower.
    -Paula
    Raspberry and Lime Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! Great job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, how happy they all look! Love this! xxD

    ReplyDelete