Cheap Chirpin Tuesday is here again! We are starting a new round for February.
We Chirped it Cheap all last month and our January winner is: Carri, AKA Busybee from Double Click Connections. Congratulations Carri! Thanks for joining us!
I love Kaisercraft. Their products are a reasonable price and even better when I found their paint in a hardware store in the craft section! I have seen some of these in scrap stores for a lot more.
I have been painting for a long time. I have a few different brands in my collection, but Kaiser is by far my favourite. I have NEVER had a problem with it drying out in the tube like the others. In fact... I have owned the above collection for so long that they changed labels somewhere a long the way!
These are the new labels, but my others will last me some years yet! I love the Kaiser paint because their colours are bold and if you buy a few tubes of white, you can literally mix any colour you like without too much wastage. (If you do make a mistake, it is cheap enough that you don't feel guilty for using extra anyway).
This was a dot painting I recently completed for a local non-profit organisation who help people in crisis. They use this map in their lectures.
As you can see, I love my paints bold!
So for the first Cheap Chirpin Tuesday for February you can win some Kaiser paints to get your collection started:
Terracotta and Coastal Blue!
Plus Carlene at Me n' Miss Pink Cricut has some awesome spouncer sponges to make painting a cheap chirpin breeze!
All you have to do is comment under this post, head over to Carlene's post (here), comment and then join us for a month of Cheap Chirpin Tuesdays commenting along the way.
Don't forget to pop back next Tuesday to see what is Cheap and Chirpin!!!






Yippee!! Thank you! I just emailed you!!
ReplyDeleteYour painting is amazing!! love all the bold colors! Thanks for the tip!
Congrats Carri. Enjoy your aussie extras.
ReplyDeleteOkay hon, I'm totally blown away by your painting! OMG, such TALENT! xxD
ReplyDelete