Cheap Chirpin #1 for June!
We are starting a brand new month of Cheap Chirps! You can win LOTS of blog candy just for joining myself and Carlene for the month! You just need to leave a comment on each Cheap Chirpin Tuesday post for the month on both our blogs!
Brrrrrrr.... welcome to Aussie winter!!! So jealous of the summer challenges.
This week's Cheap Chirper is an easy one for me. I got sent some CANDI from Scrappy-Go-Lucky and I am totally in love. It suits my weird-whimsical-whatever-goes-kind-of-style I do!
When I went to the shop just then and saw the range, I scrapgasmed! There are tons of great colours. Each packet is only around $4 and the little adhesive dots are $2.25.
Cheap and Chirpific!
Here is just a few of my favourites:
This is a layout I made this week with the CANDI:
I wrote on the CANDI with permanent ink. You could use rub ons too, for cute lettering.
So for the Cheap Chirp this week, I picked up the cut Toy Box Flowers ones and a sheet of little foam squares.
I am going to buy a few of these mini foam sheets for other projects. It is pre-cut into itsy bitsy squares and seems to have a very good quality adhesive. Perfect for lettering layering.
Donna was the Cheap Chirpin Chooseday winner for May!
Her choice of prize was:
* A surprise cartridge
* Just Baby Faces Assortment Package of Peachy Keen Stamps
OR * An Imaginsisce i-rock plus some accessories!
Donna has chosen the Peachy Keen Baby Faces! Enjoy!
The prize box is growing! We need more Aussies to join in the cheap chirp so some lucky chirper can win it!
Cheap Chirpin prize box so far: Chalking palette, Metallic wire, Whimsical paper clips, Pentel outline markers, Bag of mixed brads, ten sheets of bazzills, 39 pieces of chipboard lettering, pearl paint pots, fake eyelashes, 20 doilies, coloured bakers twine, liquid pearls, water coloured pencils pack, pop embellishments, photo anchors, 2 metal butterfly altered rings, Easter pastel ribbon, an altered display book, corrugated cardboard, designer post-its, some bright pleather, Candi and whatever Me n Miss Cricut has for you today!
You can easily be notified of the Cheap Chirpin Tuesday posts via email if you subscribe to this blog. Then you won't miss a week! Link on the right of this blog.
Thanks again to all our Cheap Chirpers.
It's so good to have you in our blogworld!














Thanks Chloe for the info on these super cute candi's. I again think your LO is AWESOME!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing :)
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
This is one of the most adorable layouts I've seen, Chloe! I love the candi and how you used them, but most of all I love the precious pictures and how you used the sweet quote as the title! I love, love, love it!! Fabulous!! :D
ReplyDeleteLisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com
Those look really cool, at first i thought they were actually candy!! Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeletesierrababy08 at hotmail dot com
oh they look fantastic...i love your bright & cheerful page using them
ReplyDeleteLove the look of these Candi! I will be Michelle's competition for the huge prize box! lol.
ReplyDeleteLove the lay out, what a cutie! That Candi is awesome!
ReplyDeleteHummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net
OOOH, I'm craving that candi! LOVE it on your layout. Thanks for the win last month. So funny, I clicked on the Cheeap Chirpin' badge on Carlene's blog and it took me to a post or yours in January and I didn't even notice so when you see the back comment, don't laugh. (At least I figured it out. LOL) xxD
ReplyDeleteAnother awesome layout! The Candi looks so cool, I'll have to get my hands om some now :)
ReplyDeletelovely layout Chloe...I do like that candi too... it reminds me of something else I had years ago for scrapping... maybe its like fashion and we will be seeing some "whats old will be new again" products over the next few years!!
ReplyDeleteawesome layout chloe, love the candi spots. they are something that i would love using. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented. Beautiful photos and layout! Kids say the cutest things!
ReplyDeleteScrapgasm!!!! PMBVL!!! Love your work!!! X
ReplyDeleteI love this layout chloe. love the candi spots too.
ReplyDeleteOh, I love this Candi!! I've not seen it before but how versatile can one embellishment be?! Thanks for sharing, definitely on my wish list now!!
ReplyDeleteLove how you used these for journaling.
ReplyDelete