Carlene from Me n Miss Pink Cricut adds so much to my life and our friendship is always worth celebrating.
The great thing is, when you have a scrapper friend, you can give them a layout as a present! This is one I made for her album and it contains a personal hidden note, and a removable wine glass charm, that she can take out with her at parties.
Carlene and I have made a habit of taking this crazy kind of photo with flowers on our eyes, as we call each other Daisy.
Thanks for a great challenge Frosted Designs!




This page is so special to me! I remember I was pregnant with Callum and couldnt make your special day out where the wine charms were given because I was scared to drive 3hrs in case something happened baby-wise.
ReplyDeleteDaisies fo' life!
Awwww, You girls look like you have a lot of fun together and what a sweet quirky tradion you have with the daisys.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute and fun lo!
Jess M :)
What a fun layout ~ love the daisies!!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week!!
ReplyDeleteYou've got me missing my BFF big time! This is so sweet and I'll bet Carlene will treasure it always! Love the pix. You've been friends a long time. So so special! xxD
ReplyDeleteSuch a great lay-out! So nice to have such a special friendship!
ReplyDeleteThis is such an awesome LO! Love all the fun details and the pics. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Frosted Designs!
ReplyDeleteMelissa