Jess from My Scrap Diary put together a great feature in this month's Ginger Scraps Street digital magazine featuring Twilight inspired work.
Click HERE to take you directly to the article.
Even the world's favourite Hot Scrap Assistant made an appearance in the article.
Great Work Jess!



WooHoo, Chloe! A huge congrats on being published in Ginger Scraps mag! And now Jacob is even MORE famous! (Could that be?) BTW, how's the journey going? xxD
ReplyDeleteYay!! Im really glad that you liked it. I enjoyed talking about Jacob's adventure. I think its a great thing that you are doing and fun!!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear that he is having Visa issues getting into the country but Im sure the postal inspection will see how hot he is and let him pass. He will be downing Mai Tais in Hawaii in no time. :)
lol
Jess
Very cool!
ReplyDeleteChloe, Congrats on the Ginger Scraps Magazine.
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to Jacobs arrival, my daughter is also awaiting his arrival, she has some special friends she would love him to meet. Talk to you soon. Traci
Awesome job!! A big congrats for your hard work :). I am also commenting to leave a personal note-I have details on my blog where I am asking everyone on my list of followers to please join me in sending a young girl & her family a card as they just found out she has a brain tumor. If it's too much postage, I understand, and would ask that perhaps you tell your American friends about it and maybe they could join on your behalf. I would appreciate any involvement-Thank you!-Raquel @ Raquelsdesigns.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteSo fun and funny! jacob has been in transit YET AGAIN for just over a week now...come on Mr. Postie...let him in to Hawaii!!!
ReplyDelete