Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Thanks Party! 3 giveaways! and I need YOUR help!

Giveaway 1

THANKS PARTY! 
Recently I won Getting Cricky's challenge with this entry. So I am having a THX party. I'd love to know about the things you give THX for in order to SEE more thx in my life.  

I'm like everyone. I have good and bad days, the last two days have been drab. Apart from the usual daily humdrum, a million jobs to do and no million minutes to do it in, I had a few awful people trying to take my smile away (without much success) but it still wasted my time. Why can't people just be nice?!! It's a whole lot easier than being toxic. Plus the weather has been YUK!  Us Aussies thrive on sunshine!

 So my Daily THX party will be just the tonic to pull everyone into a bit of light hearted sunshine!   If you head over to my Daily Thx tab, read a bit of my blah blah and comment at the bottom of that page. Write a THX for something small in your daily life which you are grateful for... At the end of the week I'll give two people FUNSHINE faces stamp packs from Peachy Keen!  
 There couldn't be a better prize for helping me increase my funshine in the sunshine!

 **---------------------------------------------**

Giveaway 2

My newby blogger friend at Silver Stars Scrapping is stuck for ideas! She has just bought those large woodchip letters to decorate her baby girls bedrooms. 

If you have ever seen any great ideas on blogs OR have any old posts which you have blogged with these large wooden letters, can you please head over to Silver Stars Scrappin blog and say 'Hi, Chloe sent me' in the the comment box under her post here then link up your blog entry and/or simply write your idea. I don't care how old your post is, OR even if you link to an awesome blog post you have seen. She just wants ideas by the bucket load!

I'll make it worth your while! People who help me with this random act of kindness will be rewarded with a chance to win THREE sets of CANDI 


 
 

and enough adhesives... YOUR CHOICE from Scrappy Go Lucky!

Thanks!

***-----------------------------------------------------**

Giveaway 3  

Click Here for our Cheap Chirpin Tuesday prize giveaway this Week or scroll down!


 

3 comments:

  1. What a great layout Chloe...love it. Fantastic, TFS. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chloe. You know someone recently told me that it is easier for some people to be mean than to be nice. It is just their nature. I have had a pretty drab few days myself. But I am thankful for my family, my very supportive husband and friends like you who have come into my life. I will try to get over and help your friend. But just like you I need a million more minutes in the day. I am drowning right now...but will get above water again soon enough. Love your post today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a generous and giving person, Chloe! Hoping your days and weather improves for you soon! xxD

    ReplyDelete