This month at Scrappin Chics Challenge blog, there is a Sun and Inspirational saying challenge.
I INSTANTLY knew what I was going to do when I saw this challenge.
I was introduced to a world of self mastery at the young age of 24. Even as I turn 36 I am blessed to have learned these skills and have a lifetime ahead to apply them.
There is a tonne of chaos in my life, like everyone’s, but still I can quite confidently say, I am the happiest person I know.
These two books were a major part of this process and I thought it was worth celebrating them in a layout.
I was recently writing a rambling email to a beloved new blogging friend of mine and I surprised myself at the kind of person I have evolved into in the last ten years.
After ten years of slowly letting the Four Agreements churn my new thoughts into habits, the Fifth Agreement is “The Truth will be” and this is the book that truly set me free. This is where I got the saying for the challenge from.
The sun is from Gypsy Wanderings. I used my new MARTHA Stewart Seasonal cake art (Daisy! I can hear you laughing from here!) cartridge for the font and Elegant Edges (Who’s laughing now!) was for the flourish and the gorgeous side frame.
I am proud of myself that I find ways to speak my truth more clearly. I don’t judge others or myself. I never assume anything, I never get caught up or twisted by jealously, envy or gossip. And if I do, I can see clearly why. I take FULL responsibility for me and my actions.
I truly feel like a free, authentic person, who knows me and is proud of me. By constantly using self mastery as a way of improving me, I feel I am doing my very best, to be the best person I can be in this world.
AND with lack of jealousy, spying, gossiping, envy, and worry in my world, I find so much more time for AMAZING achievements and much more productive beautifully creative scrapping mindset. Win Win!
Thanks to Scrappin Chics Challenge Blog for a wonderful Challenge!
Thanks Michelle, for introducing me to this challenge blog!
Thanks Stephanie for listening to my ramblings.
And big thanks to Daisy for handing me that book ten years ago. Xx






Awesome Chloe... not just the layout but you too... not just for reading it and knowing it, but for living it...You are one of my heroes... xoxox
ReplyDeleteYour layout is absolutely amazing! I love the colors and your the items you are scrapping. They seem to be good books to have. I am finally able to follow your blog today. Thank you for joining our challenge at SCB. http://kimmarieskorner.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThis layout will serve as a reminder of your four agreements commitment. The next generation will enjoy reading this. Such a worthy addition to your album. The colours are perfect. Speak your truth! This was probably the most pivotal message to me. My favourite! And love the final FIFTH agreement of the truth just is. No need to prove it.
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies. Sharon, you are so gorgeous. You made my day with your comment. x
ReplyDeleteAwesome layout!!! Thank you so much for joining Scrappin chics!!!! Thanks so much for making me a part of your group on FB! New follower. my blog is www.memorieswithjen.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing!
ReplyDeleteI love this! It is so colorful and beautiful! I love what you said about not being jealous,gossipy, etc. Truth is always the best way.
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing layout, so true to your heart. You ARE the most happiest and positive person I know and I am truly blessed that my path of life has joined yours.
ReplyDeleteThis layout is both beautiful and powerful. First of all I love all the colors. They are so fun and happy. Of course appropriate for this and how you feel. You thanked me for listening to your rambling. You are kidding me. That e-mail meant more to me than you will ever know. You will hear more about that soon! Thank you for sharing this and personal journey of growth! LOVE it and you. I feel so blessed to have met you.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layout! I love that you chose to scrap about something close to your heart, and not the traditional picture! Thanks for playing along with The Scrappin' Chics!
ReplyDeleteKathy
Scrappin' Chics Designer
http://kathyand3kids.blogspot.com
This is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at the Scrappin' Chics Challenge Blog!
ReplyDeleteChristy
http://thescrappyredheads.blogspot.com
Very pretty - Nancy
ReplyDelete