Thursday, June 16, 2011

Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge

I'm entering Peachy Keens sketch challenge #54.

I had to cover a communication book for my son in Kindy so that I can be informed of his day by his Education Assistant. As a result of his vision difficulties and he has a personal Ed Assistant to help him any challenges he may face. We communicate through this little book.


This was the cute sketch I followed: 

Of course, I just had to add a little face, so I made a space man using PK Simple Simon Stamps. 
I used Paper dolls for the space man and suit, the font is from Birthday Cakes, and the paper is Kaisercraft.

Thanks for a great challenge Peachy Keen! 

One of Dean's school friends went home on Tuesday telling his mum he needs to get his eyes checked, that he needs some special blue glasses and THEN he will need a cool space man book. Lol.  His mum told me this morning when we dropped the kids off at school.  Oh so cute.

 

5 comments:

  1. Your communication book is so adorable! I can see why his classmate would like one! Thanks for joining the PK challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab idea! This book is totally adorable! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chloe, your book is beyond adorable! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along with us at the Peachy Keen Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your project turned out so cute! I love your take on the challenge, Great Job! Good Luck with the Peachy Keen Challenge!!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete