Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hot Blog Hop

If you need a giggle in your life, be sure to keep an eye out for the Hot Blog Hop Updates. My scrap assistant, Jacob is traveling around the world on a big adventure to help some amazing bloggers in their scrap rooms. 

There'll be lots of prizes along the way! I have a page set up on the top tab of my blog so you can follow the fun! 





Blog Hop Update! 
Jacob and his Clip On Koala are soooo naughty.


2 comments:

  1. OOOh, just caught up with Jacob! My, he's quite the worker bee! Can't wait 'til he comes to CA! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I think I have lost track of Jacob. I think he is still in Hawaii but will have to check for sure. I have been so darn busy. !! But he sure looks like he is having fun with that pup.

    ReplyDelete