Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cheap Chirpin Tuesday #2 June


Cheap Chirpin #2 for June!

  You can win LOTS of blog candy just for joining myself and Carlene for the month! You just need to leave a comment on each Cheap Chirpin Tuesday post for the month on both our blogs!


Today's cheap chirp is: Wiggly Eyes. Found this 100 pack yesterday in Woolworths for $3


They are the cute coloured eyelid ones in a range of sizes. Perfect for cards, layouts with Create-a-critter and other whimsical looking characters. In fact, I could have used them easily for the cute animals in the layout in the post above. 




The prize box is growing!
Cheap Chirpin prize box so far: Chalking palette, Metallic wire, Whimsical paper clips, Pentel outline markers, Bag of mixed brads, ten sheets of bazzills, 39 pieces of chipboard lettering, pearl paint pots, fake eyelashes, 20 doilies, coloured bakers twine, liquid pearls, water coloured pencils pack, pop embellishments, photo anchors, 2 metal butterfly altered rings, Easter pastel ribbon, an altered display book, corrugated cardboard, designer post-its, some bright pleather, Candi, bright embroidery thread, a 100 pk of wiggle eyes and whatever Me n Miss Cricut has for you today! 
You can win you choice of the prize box, cartridges, Peachy Keen stamps, i-rock tools and other prizes on offer for the month!  (Prize box choice Australian only due to postage)
 
You can easily be notified of the Cheap Chirpin Tuesday posts via email if you subscribe to this blog. Then you won't miss a week! Link on the right of this blog. 

OR join our Daisy Challenge Central facebook group. I have entered four challenges this week because I didn't have to spend time finding challenges. I LOVE the group! Try it out by clicking here.

Chirp on! See my post above today for some cute aussie love.  





14 comments:

  1. OOh, I LOVE wiggly eyes! Can't find an assortment pack like that here. Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have a Woolworth anymore, wish we did! They were always a fun place to shop... Those eyes look pretty interesting!
    http://siskiyousue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey chloe!! I love googly eyes! These ones are so cute!
    I just wanted to let you know my local stamp store in the US just got an order of candi's in and yup I picked up 2 different colors. I want to go get more. They are so much fun! Have a great day :)
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow your woolies store sounds fantastic....you do know i now will be looking down every aisle trying to see if my local woolies has them....cant say i have ever seen them & im often looking ...great find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love wiggly eyes, I use them all the time on my animals faces!! I will have to keep my eye out for the ones with the colourful lashes!! Thanks for sharing!!
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are my favorite eyes! I just love how they can change something like a boring cut out of a turtle into something cute and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at those eyelashes - they're just so scrappin cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a blast from the past... googly eyes... so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We don't have a Woolworths any more!! I love the colors!
    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are super cute. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great for all of the little people!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey these are so dam cute. Could think of lots to do with these eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been in love with wiggly eyes since I first saw them!! Use them ALL the time in my classroom and love them with all things crafty too!! Thanks for the reminder to pull them out when scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I bet these would be awesome on critters from 3 birds on parade too.

    ReplyDelete