I have one month till my little Mr Big turns 5! He is a very astute little man, with specific ideas about his party. He has been planning it for an entire month now. Dean has nearly everything organised in his head, in FULL detail.
The funny part was when SPACE PARTY (Cricut events cartridge) arrived in the mail the other day, he sat in the back of car oooooohhhhiinnng over the booklet. Hahaha, a true cricut convert. Move over Tim H! He even had this particular rocket planned out in blue and black, with red fire and LUKE SKYWALKER in the window.
So even though it was EXCRUCIATING letting my nearly 5 year old near my precious cricut... I let him help me turn his plans into reality. He could not stop smiling.
So for Anything Goes, We made the trial version of his rocket invites. The cart is so easy to understand and assemble. Love it.
For the back of the rocket, I used the offcuts from the front black panels to make a negative print on the back. Looks effective!
Then he let me bling it up with a few
CANDi and Stickles. Lol. Ok. Not true. Control freak me did it. I didn't want it looking like a candy shop had blown up!
The best part is the interactive element of the invite details coming from the middle of the 3D design.
His mates will love it as much as Dean does.
Mine is cut at 6 1/4 inches.
I used Baby face assortment for the cutest Luke Skywalker.
So over the next few weeks, you will see more and more projects with Space Party cart. Little Master Cricutwalker hasn't finished his party plans yet!
Hmmmm... how to build this one 10 metres high?
Thanks for a fun Challenge Paper Cutz!
**************************************************************

All the gorgeous DT ladies at
Whimsical Wednesday
have a new challenge up tonight.
FUN WITH FOLDS!
You have two weeks to enter!
**************************************************************

All the gorgeous DT ladies at
Whimsical Wednesday
have a new challenge up tonight.
FUN WITH FOLDS!
You have two weeks to enter!






MMMMM....does Dean remind you of anyone!!!!Mr almost 5 has nearly everything organised in his head, in FULL detail I wonder who he may take after lol. Loving the interactive invite Chloe and his gorgeous rocket picture. This is Awesome!!
ReplyDeleteSo super duper cool! Looks like the party is sure to be a BLAST!!!
ReplyDeleteShelly
I love your rocket. Such a fun card for a child
ReplyDeleteCheers from Bangalore ,India
Dr Sonia S V
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com
Chloe, your invites are amazing. FABULOUS! ~Shen
ReplyDeleteSo cute! He is sure to have a blast!
ReplyDeleteCarri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
This is fantasic Chloe!! I wish my kids were 5 again:( I am sure he is going to have the best party in town!! What a GREAT Mom! TFS and good luck with the challenge!
ReplyDeleteSherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
how cute is that!!
ReplyDeletemy almost 5 yr old has planned his party already also....he has been talking about it since his 4th birthday! we are having a pirate party...shame they havent come up with a pirate party cart yet!!
hope you have lots of fun with the decorations!!
Chloe your little guy's invite are adorable. I know how hard it is to let them near the cricut, but in the end you could never beat how proud they look. He must be so excited about this party. I can't wait to see all the decorations you crank out. This is going to be fun!
ReplyDeleteThis is as cute as the story behind it. What a great inspiration you have with the little 5 year old helping you out. Great invite.
ReplyDeleteI love the the rocket fire I'm glad he let you do that.
DIANA L
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
I think it is wonderful that he wants to be involved! The invites are so cute with the face you chose. Very creative pocket invite!
ReplyDeleteThe rocket invite is awesome! And so great that your son wanted to help. Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteKelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com
OMG!!! How ADORABLE! That's gonna be some party! What a sweet (and brave) Mum, letting him help with the Cricut. Love Dean's drawing. Can't wait to see how you pull that one off! xxD
ReplyDeletelove that you're starting your little guy early of loving the cricut!
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you love this cartridge and find it easy to use!!! Mason will definitely have one of the coolest parties on the block!
ReplyDelete