Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Sophisticated Space Party of challenges!

Hahaha Donna! How fitting is your comment on my last post! Read on... 

My post tonight is for all the Mummies of Princesses and Furbabies who may think that Space Party cartridge isn't for them due to the lack of little 4 year old Lunar Jims and Skywalkers running about the house:

Guess again Sophistikitty's! 
Check out these little Teresa Collins spaceships:

Ok. I agree. Princess and furbabies mummies may only need the cart for a few cuts... 
but these are so cute right? WORTHY! 

I cut the space ship out, plus the head base. Then cut a few of my favourite cuts from Teresa Collins new cartridge Sophisticated! (Thanks to Scrappy Go Lucky for zooming it to me so quickly - LOVE speedy service!)

Then I sandwiched the alien head between the frame base of Page 68 of Sophisticated.
My Glossy Accents was having a gloopy moment this morning. Ergh.  Time for a new bottle. 

I drove today to see my Daisy who is scrapping away the weekend in a gorgeous retreat in our famous winery area down south so I made three little chocolate boxes to surprise them. Just look at this Winter Wonderland Kareena has set up for them! HEAVEEENNNNN!
 *Sigh*  My Lunar Jims needed a break so I took them for a drive and could only stay a little while.  

Back to my pretties: 
One for my scrap desk.
 
Top view:
One for Carlene:

And one for Leanne, who loves the Fleur de Lis.

All three of them used different symbols and ribbons.
Filled them full of yummy Lindt chocolate. mmmmm.

My Classy Spaceships are being entered into My Sheri Crafts Party Decor Challenge! 

Got you thinking outside the box now haven't I?

9 comments:

  1. Excellent way to show us what can be done with a little imagination. Chloe, you're a genius!!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fantastic little spaceships!! Love it! Any extra chocolate??? LOL!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Chloe! You got me! These are EXCELLENT! So girly and gorgeous. You certainly do think outside the box! FAbulous project and did I hear wine country? xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness Chloe, these are amazing. FABULOUS! You did a wonderful job! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chloe, Your imagination has taken a life of it's own. I love it, they are really nice. What a nice gift. Great job! Traci

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous, Chloe! I am still partial to the spaceship myself, probably because I have a little 1.5 year old "all boy" son running around. :) But these pink spaceships are very cool and elegant.

    Kelly

    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so awesome! Wow, who would have ever thought to combine these two carts??!! You have created little masterpieces! LOVE them :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a COOL project Chloe!BEAUTIFUL job!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I never would've thought of using these together...WAY TO GO!! Thanks for joining us this week at My Sheri CRAFTS ;-)

    ReplyDelete