Thursday, July 28, 2011

Three Different Projects for Three Different Challenges!

I love that every time I walk into my scrap zone, I never know what the latest layout will become. I'm style-less. I have no style! lol. I'm Ok with that. I'm too easily bored by sameness. 

So three different projects for three different challenges. All in one night! Whipping that cricut!

Challenge 1
Peachy Keen - Lets Face it Friday So Punny Challenge

My boys often call me the 'SHESAURUS!" Meaning when they get together and cause havoc, that's what they say when they get caught. 
 THIS occasion, I got called the, 'DOYOUTHINKSHESAURUS!" they were so busy being naughty little monsters, they didn't see me approach with the camera. 

I'm a true scrapbooker, TAKE THE PHOTO FIRST, then worry about the kinds of germs and bugs they may be eating in that dirt. Ewwwww.... 
I used PK Boy Mates with a bit of masking for the faces of the dinosaurs. The pterodactyl looks a little crossed eyed, but my boys have a visual impairment and Drew has strabismus, turned eye. So it's kinda fitting. (THATS MY POST-Stamp excuse!) lol. 


The paper is Baby Saurus range from Little Yellow Bicycle. So cute! Font was Boys will be Boys. And the large dino's and trees are from Everyday paper dolls.

Challenge 2!



Thanks Carri AKA A Busy Bee Double Click Connections for recommending Crafty Creations Challenges to me! This one is for #129 Anything Christmas challenge! 

  
Loved blinging up the acetate overlay tree with i-rock stuff.




Challenge 3

My Sheri Crafts is having a Party Decor Challenge #65!
I LOVE my new Space Party Cartridge. This is trialling the lolly boxes for Dean's birthday in August. This time, I didn't have help from Mr Skywalker. He was at school today so I could add the CANDi with less vigor. lol. 
Just had to Peachy Keen his face with Retro faces set.

It assembles so quickly! Love the way it is designed and is really sturdy. I added Imaginisce paper in the windows for some fun!

You can open the top from the base with a perfect amount of force (to keep it closed when you pick it up) and fill it with treats. (NB: My plan is to hand these out right before I send the sugar induced 5 year old party-goers home to their parents!)

It is actually a sturdy toy too. If it survived twenty minutes zooming about my house in the hands of my three year old Destructosaurus, it can withstand almost anything.


Thanks for a great challenge My Sheri Crafts! You haven't seen the end of this Space party yet!

 Thanks to the unfound blog who had a great challenge on for a Xmas layout. If I find you... I'm editing! 


and Thanks Peachy Keen for such a Funny Punny challenge! 


**************************************************************

All the gorgeous DT ladies at
Whimsical Wednesday
have a new challenge up!

FUN WITH FOLDS!
You have two weeks to enter! 



13 comments:

  1. I just LOVE your creations!! Your layouts are adorable and the party favor is awesome!!

    Mary
    marebearscrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Chloe! Those boys are so lucky to have such a fun mom! Your talent and imagination amazes me!! I was laughing out loud, as I often do when I visit your blog, at those priceless photos of your little darlings playing in the mud! You rock! Of course your Christmas layout is nice and your spaceship will be a big hit with the 5 yr olds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy mud puddle!! Love the layouts & projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chloe, super cool project and layouts...love them all. FABULOUS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you've been busy!!! I love them all:) Your spaceship party favor is soo cute. They will love them:) Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts challenge. Good luck in the challenge too!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic layouts, Chloe, love the doyouthinkshesaurus one? You are just too creative!--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun projects! Love your dinosaur lay-out!

    You can check these for your Xmas lay-out:
    crafty creations, cricut cardz, more than favors

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chloe what a fabulous creation. My kiddo loves dinosaurs and I should show your project to her. She is going to exclaim a big " WOW"

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are rocking these layouts, Chloe! I love them all, but especially the Shesaurus one. Too cute!

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy CRAP, Chloe! You've been crafting up a storm! I'm lovin' the layouts and the Shesaurus made me LOL. and wow! That box is amazing! Wish I had a reason to get that cart. Truly fabulous work on all of your projects! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this litte space ship where did you get this did I miss it in my reading?

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just had to stop by and say how much I loved your spaceship.Awesome job.
    Jayne
    http://jayne-designs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That spaceship is TO DIE FOR! Wish my boys were still little so I could do fun party stuff for them! Thanks for joining us this week at My Sheri CRAFTS ;-)

    ReplyDelete