Exciting news!
Wonder if you can guess?
I am so excited!
It's no secret that:
And there is absolutely no doubt:
So it's probably NO surprise that
I am announcing to you now...
now....
WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
If you follow my blog, and have got accustomed to my weird ways... then you will LOVE what I have in store for you in the next few weeks, along with the new Design Team at Whimsical Wednesday!
As an added bonus, my best friend blogger
is joining me for the fun ride.
Whimsical Wednesday just got a little bit wackier!
Thanks so much to Stephanie for this wonderful new adventure ahead!
The new Design Team will be starting our term with a FABULOUS blog hop that you will NOT want to miss! It starts July 8 at 7pm USA EST! It's going to be a very special hop, so I hope you will return and join us!
Head over to Whimsical Wednesday,















Congrats Chloe!!!! I love your clip on koalas!!! I think you love Whimsical Wednesdays!!!! Meeee tooo!!! See you at the hop!
ReplyDeletehugs,
joni
well done!!! enjoy your new adventure!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! How fun that you and your bestie will be on the same team:)
ReplyDelete~Kim
Chloe, you're so much fun! I'm so happy you get to share this experience with your best friend! I am so excited to be a part of the team with the two of you!
ReplyDeleteAmber
Congratulations Chloe!!
ReplyDeletewoohoo! congrats!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Chloe, awesome news and so well-deserved! Can't wait to keep an eye on all you're doing! xx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Chloe! They are lucky to have you!
ReplyDeleteWooHoo! A huge congrats to you, hon! Funny, I thought you already were a WW designer. LOL Okay, I must be in LaLa land. And how fab Carlene will be there with you! Looking forward to it. xxD
ReplyDeleteHi Chloe,Congratulations!I am looking forward to being on the DT with you.Your layouts are sooo BEAUTIFUL,AMAZING job!!!:)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! I love how you announced this on your blog, so very creative and fun! I am looking forward to being on the DT too and can't wait to see more of your work. Melanie
ReplyDeletehttp://inlovewithabug.blogspot.com
Congrats! Looking forward to seeing your creations!
ReplyDelete