Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cheap Chirpin Tuesday!

Chirp Chirp Cheap!

Everyone loves a bargain! So every Tuesday, Carlene at Me n' Miss Pink Cricut and I are going to host Cheap Chirpin Tuesday!   Every Tuesday we will each feature a product we found that is on the cheap! One that’ll be sure to make you chirp cheap!

This week I am chirping you up with a product I found in the $2 store that can double as awesome mini-misters.
  Only $2 for a pack of three mini hand sanitisers. Thoroughly wash them out (or after you have finished using them!) and you can use them to mix alcohol inks into a spray or even share out one Glimmer Mist between friends! 

We tested it! This particular brand has an AWESOME fine mist that leaves no big splotches.

Remember to label your misters! 
If you find another brand, test the spray container before use obviously.  Even works great with eticol dyes mixed with water (food colouring) for cards and kids projects.  

Carlene and I will be giving away every product we feature for the month on "Cheap Chirpin Tuesday" to one random person.  All you need to do is leave a comment on BOTH blogs, each week for the month, under the Cheap Chirpin Tuesday post. 

Now hop over to Carlene’s blog to see her Cheap Chirpin’ Tuesday tip…

6 comments:

  1. What a great find. The mini misters are so expensive. Thanks for the hint.
    Syoung6987 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be using this with my daughters too... Then I can fill a little container and I don't care if they use it all! I'll let them play with mixing colours too - great ideas ladies, thanks so much. Shannen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab idea! I've spent a fortune on mini misters (and have forgotten to label them, boohoo!) Thanks for choosing me as last month's winner! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. How you two think outside the box - even on scrappin products!

    ReplyDelete