For this week's challenge at Flaunt It Fridays they are flaunting the Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge and the cut is the Hello Kitty with Airplane on Page 65 of the handbook.
I don't own HKG, but I own HK Font, so I used the head and then used Design Studio and SCAL2 to design the rest.
I'm so blessed in my life to have done some extraordinary things and met some amazing people so I wanted to scrap the day I flew a plane! I have 148 Life Goals and my gorgeous friend Karin read them and organised a surprise flight for me on her husband's plane, 'The Lady Karin'. I took the controls of the plane for about 20 minutes. It was amazing.
All my clouds really do have silver linings.
She is sooooo cute!
The urge to ink her up was very strong as I normally ink EVERYTHING! But I opted to keep her fresh and clean like her cartoon.
I inked the edges of the page and added some stickles for silver cloud linings and the airplane trail. Apart from that, it is just plain bazzills. I love how a cricut can turn plain bazzills into amazing creations.
For more inspiration head over to my girlfriend's blog Me n' Miss Pink Cricut to see how Carlene grunged up Hello Kitty! She didn't fight the urge to ink like I did! It looks fantastic.
Thanks again to the ladies at Flaunt it Friday for giving me a great inspiration to complete another layout for my album!
Thanks for looking! Chloe x


Love it Chloe. xx
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwwwwwwww little Crystalina Kitty! LOving this page...as always! You always come up with the most amazing LOs! Makes me smile :-)
ReplyDeleteCrystalina Kitty and Grunge Kitty could rule the world!!!
What a happy/exiting memory to treasure in such a great layout... WOW!
ReplyDeleteThank you for play with us at FIF!
I love this layout! You did great on the challenge! Such pretty colors! Thanks for joining us at FIF!
ReplyDelete~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/
Amazing layout! It is perfect for having flown a plane...pretty amazing experience isn't it? Thanks for flaunting it with us at FIF!
ReplyDeletePaula Bee
Chloe, this is absolutely a fabulous layout. What a wonderful event to remember. Thanks for playing along with us at FIF!
ReplyDeleteI love this layout! You did an amazing job with this challenge! Thanks for joining us at FIF!
ReplyDeleteLots of Cricutlove,
Erika
Very cute l.o. Love how you added the name on the plane and the pics in the clouds. So creative!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for flaunting it at FIF this week!! Good luck in the challenge!!
Thanks everyone! I'm so excited I found Flaunt it Friday. This is going to be fun!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great LO. I have been wanting to play with SCAL for so long, but don't even know where to get started. I need a good teacher. I hear you have so many options and much better font. I know that my font always rips with the cricut, it drives me CRAZY. Thank you for playing along with us at FIF.
ReplyDeleteStephanie
WOW! ...an amazing layout! Keep flying high! love your Kitty plane, too!
ReplyDeleteGreat layout! I love how you added the stickles! Thanks for joining us this week at FIF!
ReplyDeleteStacey
staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com
Fabulous goal to have met! Even more fabulous way of keeping the memory! Love this!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great layout! You are so lucky to have flown an airplane I want to do that so bad! Thanks for flaunting it at FIF!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to Flaunt it! I can't eblieve you did most of this in Design studio! This is super cute. Thanks for playing at FIF.
ReplyDeletemichelle