Sunday, January 23, 2011

Crafting with Cristina Challenge.

A challenge a day, keeps the album dust away! Cristina at Crafting with Cristina is having a Colour Challenge for Black White and Grey. 

Black and white has always been my favourite colours to scrap my pages with, so I decided I'm in! Except when I started planning it, it became my sons page!

My youngest boy was born on Valentines day. The best Valentines present a mum could ask for. 

 It was fun layering all the different papers.
It is a perfect way to use up some of your favourite offcuts.


 I love the way the photo edge pops out 3D.

I made a similar style card last year. 
If you are interested in seeing that mini tutorial click here.
Thanks for a great challenge Crafting With Cristina and the opportunity to scrap my baby boy photos. Makes me fall in love with them all over again. 


3 comments:

  1. what a cutie! I love this layout and the fringed heart. so cute!

    Thanks for joining us at CWC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute!! Love all the different patterns and the embossing! And what a sweet baby!! Great l.o.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting with Cristina! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just picked this one to start looking at your blog. Well this is totally amazing! I LOVE the colors and that precious baby! I love all the details and your words! Just precious!

    ReplyDelete