Friday, January 14, 2011

Do You Stack Up Challenge #2 Distress it!

Over at Do You Stack Up they are having a challenge for Distressing. I have my new Heart Attack tool and so I thought I would give it a go.
My little boy having playdough fun. 


I sanded the edge of the photos and used Ranger Distress Ink Barn Door. 

I used my i-top brad maker to make a stressed looking embellishment.


I used my Cricut Dental Pack to scratch into the Kaiser paper and used Distress Ink Walnut Stain to highlight.

I wrote the title in pentel ink pens and added coloured staples to highlight areas and added some tearing and folding. 

Thanks for a great challenge Do You Stack Up
I may have never decided to use that amount of distressing on one page and my son LOVES it. He has a rare form of albinism and is close to legally blind. He found the textures of it fascinating.

Head over and check out the DT pages at Do You Stack Up...
They use the cutest stamps... that may have to be my next scrapbooking learning curve... stamps!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack UP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you really had a go at your project Chloe, awesome
    I like the edges of the photo's and what you did with the backgroundpaper
    thanks for joining the 2nd DYSU challenge

    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that indeed is distressed :) i got that tool too, it is awesome and easy to handle, isn´t it? and it´s really great your little boy is having fun with it too. thanks so much for sharing this project with us at DYSU! janna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone :)

    Miranda, I used a tool from the Cricut set that looks like a dentist hook and just scratched lines into it.

    Fun!!! But messes up your cutting mat a bit. Live and learn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great Layout! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super LO and great distressing. Your sweet baby boy is the cutest!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete