While the boys were asleep at lunch time today I had some fun with the Scrap Jacked challenge.
All you have to do is choose ONE DT's sample and use it for inspiration and create a scraplift of it. Either a layout/card/Off The Page. I love Christine's scrapping style and I am exploring new ideas lately so I thought I'd give hers a go...
My poor mum didn't get any granddaughters... just all boys! And we always take the opportunity during Christmas to photograph all the boys together.
This is Christine's layout I scrapjacked:
So in the spirit of the scrapjacking:



Chloe!!! You are such a scream!! That letter to Christine is a RIOT! lOVE IT!!
ReplyDeleteanD YOUR LO is just a fabulous lift!!! Love the colour and love love love those pics! Gorgeous buttons and stars!! Thanks for jacking with us at Scrap Jacked!
hahaha Chloe ... go girl!!! So loving your boy layout ... and your jack of Christine's :). As someone who's been chasing boy mojo I'll definitely be back to check your blog again. Thanks for joining in at Scrap Jacked!
ReplyDeleteLove your take on Christines LO, great combination of papers and emblies.
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies for your comments. What a nice note to head off to bed on. Love happy thoughts before I sleep. See you tomorrow!
ReplyDeletelol at your letter to Christine. Love your layout. Thanks for playing with us at scrap jack.
ReplyDeleteFantastic boy LO. Love the colours and the pics!!! I might have to 'Jack' this one too as I have only boys to scrap too LOL
ReplyDeleteLOL Love your ransom note to Christine!! Funny!!
ReplyDeleteLove your jack too!
The border around the photos looks great and helps the photos pop!
Fantastic!!
Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapJacked.
Is the border around the photos done using the Sew Easy???
ReplyDeleteROFLOL!!! Your Scrap Jack is great. I love the colors and the border. TFS
ReplyDeleteAlso, thank you very much for the comment on my blog.
Kathryn
Thanks Kathryn.
ReplyDeleteHi Carlene! No sew easy for this one... just pens and a steady hand. There was too many layers and glossy to make the sew easy easy!
Ha Ha Ha, You are so funny Chloe......really enjoyed your ransome note, very cool! And I love your layout....great pics of the boys:)
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHA Love it, the letter and of course your divine LO...coming from a mum of boys too, I can so relate with you.But I truly love how you lifted Christine's LO....hope to see you back again and again to join in the fun at Scrap Jacked
ReplyDeleteYou totally nailed this Chloe! Awesome!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha ha Chloe girlfriend you are a laugh - better rush over to fb now and put a post on their calling out for followers of your blog....
ReplyDeleteLove your layout toooooo