Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My precious Drewby in Bo Bunny

Hi all again! Love the new set of Bo Bunny Christmas paper. When I saw the sketch challenge over at Bo Bunny I couldn't help but enter! 
Sketch by Frances Sylvia


I had a photo of Drew holding a purple bag full of Christmas goodies and another pic of him decorating the tree where the lighting was just gorgeous. So I go to planning my layout. 


My Cricut was devastated!!! All it got to cut out was the title from Graphically Speaking and the little star flourish from Martha Stewart Holiday Cakes! 

Bo bunny paper makes it so easy to find all that you need to embellish and add detail to your layout! 

Of course, I inked using Dusty Concord distress ink and I-rocked the embellishments. 

Thanks for a great challenge! Your challenges are making my albums look awesome!

 

1 comment: