I am so excited to post this layout! My favourite day of last year was the Eclipse Premiere and the Twilight Movie Marathon. It was the only movie I went to see in an actual cinema last year!! (Small country town girl!)
I loved the sketch by Jana Eubank over at Sketches in Thyme and wanted in on the challenge.
Thanks for a great sketch ladies!!! It was a fun challenge!
I used Martha Stewart Holiday Cakes for the leaf flourish, Heritage cartridge for the frame, SureCuts a Lot2 for the titles and good ole faithful Accent Essentials to give me the scallop border.
Glossy Accents as usual on everything to gloss up the lettering and scallops and I used my new Pentel silver outline pens to highlight the word Eclipse!


So hot!!!!
ReplyDeleteCould look at it all day!!!
Mmmmmmm Edward!
OH and your layout is rockin too ;-)
Hi Chloe, Thanks for becoming a follower on my blog, I love yours, and your LO is beautiful!! I just became a follower on yours, and can't wait to come back and check out more of your stuff! Thanks again, Karen
ReplyDeleteSOOOO cute!!! Thanks for taking a peek over at my blog!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful job with the sketch!! Love the die cuts!!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketches In Thyme!! Hugs!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the flourishes and the wonderful colors you used.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us this week at
sketches In Thyme
Hope you come back real soon.