Thursday, January 13, 2011

Graphically Speaking Cartridge Chaos challenge

Over at Two Scraptastic Gals blog, they are having an awesome Cartridge Chaos challenge.

Momo from Made by Momo, picked the cartridge for the very first challenge... Graphically Speaking!


I scrapped a layout of a typical day of mess in my house with my two boys... all the phrases come from Graphically Speaking. 


Thanks for a great challenge Scraptastic Girls! I'll be back!



3 comments:

  1. WooHoo, Paula and I are glad you will back for the next challenge. And IM really LOVN this layout. Job well done..

    Thanks for joining us for our first Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge...

    Meriah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have just inspired me to Scrapbook! Thank you for Joining the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge.

    Happy Crafting,
    Paula
    morethanfavors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a Layout! I have photos like this too! TFS Great job! I am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete