Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sketches in Thyme - Thursday Takes #32

If you are looking for my flowers tutorial click here!

This week at Sketches in Thyme they had a fun sketch. It uses elements like flowers, buttons and other things that I rarely use in my layouts, so I thought I would give it a go! 
 This is the Sketch:

These are photos of my 8th birthday. 
I used the Imaginisce Enchanted range of paper. 


Made the embellishments with the i-top and punches.  


Copied the trees from one of the papers.


Thanks again for an awesome challenge at Sketches in Thyme.


5 comments:

  1. this is soooo adorable! i love it! great papers and colors. love the cute flowers and buttons. i especially love the shinny tree trunks. thanks for playing along with us at sketches in thyme

    hugs,
    isay :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the Imaginisce products. Beautiful job on this LO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh this is sooo cute!! The papers are so fun and perfect for a princess layout!! Love the layers, and your trees and flowers are fantastic!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketches In Thyme!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darn adorable! I love that you did a layout about yourself.
    Bet it brought back so many memories.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Sketches In Thyme

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! I love that you posted it on the Imaginisce Facebook page too! :)

    ReplyDelete