Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sweets for my sweet! What a Fantabulous Challenge!

Challenge Me Monday #43 over at Fantabulous Cricut is Sweet Shop! Incorporating something sweet into your project. 

I've been thinking about this crazy idea for a while, so I thought I'd see if it would work... it turned out a little bit cute, a little bit sweet and a little bit quirky! 


I used the cute ladybird from Create a Critter... Gave him a huge mouth in Sure Cuts a Lot2 and a sweet tooth! 
What says 'cute' more than Peachy Keen Stamps! Oh so cute!
I hand drew the bunch of flowers and the arm. 
I also had to draw the ladybugs eyes, as I didn't own any Peachy Keens big enough to make it look right.

The rose is made from a flower out of New Arrivals. Tomorrow I'll post up how to make these cute flowers, (click here for tutorial) just in time for Valentines day! I added a sweet chocolate treat to the centre of mine.They look AWESOME in a small bunch of about 8 and for very little cost or time!

Thanks Fantabulous Cricut for another awesome challenge!



 

11 comments:

  1. Oh my! Your card cracks me up! Love it! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I love the idea and you've done such a great job with the little details. AMAZING flower too!
    Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this funny card! Looking forward to knowing how to make your roses.
    Minta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee Hee! What a hoot! Very creative and I can't wait to see how you did that gorgeous flower! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way toooooo Cute!!! That is so funny, but adorably cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very funny and cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone. So much fun making that one! Love a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card made me laugh, because I have a sweet tooth. Great job. Thanks for joining the FCCB challenge.

    Angela
    Simple Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol too cute! Thanks for joining us at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete