Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sketches in Thyme - Thursday Takes #33 Challenge

Sketches in Thyme has a gorgeous sketch for their Thursday Takes Challenge. I am part of a circle journal group who have each picked a topic and we complete one page of each others journals. The latest journal I have features, 'What's in your handbag?'

Easy for me, I have the cutest little bag that get comments everywhere I go. I've always been a minimalist when it comes to handbags.



This is the sketch by Karan Gerber:



I love using my pentel outline pens. A silver pen with a coloured outline. 
Font is from the Nursery Rhyme cartridge. The scalloped circle and flowery flourishes are all from Cindy Loo
It really is the cutest bag.
Thanks for another awesome challenge Sketches in Thyme. 

Loved how it suited my journal page so well. 

6 comments:

  1. Perfect!!! That page came up so well!!!!

    I must get on with the next one for end of this month!

    Ooooooooooh Nursery Rhyme hotness!

    Mmmmmmmmmmm Pentels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful LO! i love the flowery flourishes. great take on the challenge and two thumbs up for making not one but two pages! thanks for playing along with us at sketches in thyme.
    hugs,
    isay :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that bag?! no wonder everyone comments on it! And I love that you did a LO with it! The flourishes are all so fabulous!! And great job turning this into a two pager!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in thyme this week!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea ang LO!)
    Thanks for playing with us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those paper cut outs, great pages!!! thanks for joining us as sketches in thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! That bag is seriously precious! LOVE this! xxD

    ReplyDelete